The night is rock+ing for Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Giza

2012年1月12日星期四

That’s really amazing party night~! Those dress up and fun you hardly can find in your working environment, and that’s the time when everyone get around and share the fun. To be friendly speaking, I really enjoy the party… The pocket gift(Especially Tattoo Winking smile, my first brave time to put on neck) , the performances, the show… and everything is seen well and prepared. Thanks for given us a lot of FUN.

IMG_0871

No boundary; No Generation Gaps.  That’s how we rock together right? And this is fist time together with Sunway Pyramid and Giza. It’s amazing mixture ~!

Rock Cam

IMG_0872

 

Fun Cam

IMG_0876

Congratulation for those lucky guys and women.. Especially the ipad winner(my live blogging plan has with you now….haha -_-!!) and the 3 “Bonus hour winner”. Brilliant~!!

But, others not bad lar…Because…

One good thing to share about is…I still keep my luck in my pocket~174!

What you said is right..

Everyone is winner !!!”

IMG_0880

Sharing is Caring. Thank You for sharing.

Cheers~!